I help women with IBS get out of pain and enjoy food again
My first encounter with digestive problems came long before I was a nutritional therapist, when I got ‘Bali Belly’ on a summer break. That holiday experience lived on in my gut for 5 years. Moving from relaxed Australia to London to further my hectic corporate career didn't help. Constant stress started to impact how I ate and felt. The bland foods my stomach could tolerate were so dull, and sapping my energy. So I started searching for an easier, more enjoyable way to put good food at the heart of my health.
I can help you. Fast forwarding a few years, I noticed that many clients in my London nutrition clinic had chronic digestive problems. Some were diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome; others felt constantly bloated but couldn’t work out what was wrong. Most arrived after trying every food restriction imaginable. Now I focus solely on helping women like you get out of pain and enjoy food again - combining my expertise and insight with endless encouragement!
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Participant at GastroDiet, international conference on diet and digestive health in 2015 and 2017
- Advising the NHS and Cancer Research UK on health information and behaviour change
- Board Trustee and health professional reviewer at Bowel Cancer UK